Stainless steel counters

Gellar

I’m looking for a 72”x30” or a 84”x30 stainless prep table with a middle shelf for butchering big game. What’s the best website to look at and buy from?
And if you home butcher what’s your area look like?

Craigslist has some amazing restaurant equipment if you can be patient there are usually some deals to be had on used. I had one of these 3 compartment sinks at my old house and have one I am going to install this summer at this house for meat and garden prep work.

I have a three bay stainless sink with side counters I got off craigs too. I think I paid $125. Set up a search criterion and one will pop up. Just gotta move fast and have a means to move it. Hell I've seen them dumped on the side of the road before.

Oddly, I started an almost identical thread (home butchering area/setups) on another forum just yesterday. Great minds think alike.

I watch craigslist and have bought a few things off of it. You guys are exactly right in that you have to act fast. I have also been watching auction sales but sometimes that stuff ends up going just as expensive as new. Thanks for the help.

Watch the govt auction sites. Schools/colleges update their equipment all the time. Have seen stainless tables several times.

Back