new world record whitetail

I'm kinda glad this buck took the title from the Stephen Tucker buck, his buck had a ton of points but they looked so thin and spindly...he was only a 3 yr old buck. I wonder what this deer was aged at.

Congrats to the hunter...can't imagine the level of exhilaration. A 320 elk would peg my meter.

Any idea on the background of the buck, seems like there are so much shenanigans in the big antler world these days it's almost impossible to know if a deer is was wild or if there was something else going on. Not trying to take away from a great buck, just wondering what the rumor mills were saying, always makes it a much cooler story if there isn't a bunch of bs surrounding it.

My buddy ran a high wire elk ranch in CO for a number of years and has a picture of a bull that looks startling similar to the spider bull, taken a year earlier at a game farm where he was buying elk. I have no idea if they are just were just similar looking elk... but...

And with a bow...

I don't think I could keep it together enough to fling an arrow at something like that.
I hear ya!! That one side is just crazy! Guy at work was saying that some of the drop tines broke when it died, but B&C is allowing them, after reattachment, due to the hunters documentation of them breaking and when.

holy sheeeit! Looks like a tree uprooted. Grats to the hunter! Curious, I've heard people that lease out their trophy for tours receive a fair $ value for the duration of the tour... How much $ typically (or non typically ;) )?

Last edited:
unreal, theres gotta be more to the story on that buck. How does a 300 inch deer just appear one night in the Midwest? I know if i seen that guy walking under my stand I'd probably become a fatality statistic myself, I'd fall right off my chair!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back