For Sale Vortex Razor HD Spotting Scope

Ronin75

I’m selling a Vortex Razor HD 16x48x65 Angled Spotting Scope. This a lightly used , primarily at the range and ground squirrel shooting. The scope comes with the Vortex neoprene cover. I can text photos if your interested. $700 shipped

Not sure if you received my PM. It looks like your inbox is full. If your scope is still available I'm interested. Please text me a couple pics 314-809-8406

I sold it sorry for not updating the post
I wanted to know if you liked this model and/or vortex; the one you sold? Did you get something else to replace it? I'm looking at the Vortex
spt_rzr-hd-50s_fr.jpg

Razor HD 11-33x50 Straight Spotting Scope

Is this a good elk spotting scope? would you recommend this size and focus or would you prefer a wide angle view? Thank you for any suggestions.

I sold it and purchased a used Leupold compact which I believe is better built. The vortex compact feels like a cheaply made imported product.
Regarding is it good enough to use for elk. Don’t except to count points on a rack at great distances. Hope that helps

I sold it and purchased a used Leupold compact which I believe is better built. The vortex compact feels like a cheaply made imported product.
Regarding is it good enough to use for elk. Don’t except to count points on a rack at great distances. Hope that helps
Thanks! That’s what I thought. Leupold is more expensive but I believe better build. Just trying to evaluate options. Thanks for the help and suggestions.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back