MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

New Favorite View of the Tetons!

I always marvelled at those Bison as I drove through Kelly. I'm guessing you are preparing a story for print?

I always marvelled at those Bison as I drove through Kelly. I'm guessing you are preparing a story for print?

Yes, still trying to catch up after the hunt but will be starting a draft soon.

Awesome. I shot a cow last year. Best meat ever. Mmmmmmm just had a ribeye tonight. Enjoy

Beautiful bull and photo!
I hope you didn't have to reposition that thing to get the perfect angle! If that's how he landed after the shot, perfect!
Congratulations!

Beautiful bull and photo!
I hope you didn't have to reposition that thing to get the perfect angle! If that's how he landed after the shot, perfect!
Congratulations!

Interestingly enough, that’s how he landed! We kept thinking, “don’t roll over, don’t roll over!”

Outstanding! Were you up on the ridge above Long Hollow?

Moyle Mink and Tannery did my cow robe and the spouse's cow robe. Both are great and price is right . Get that back half tanned if doing a shoulder mount.

Cows moving onto the refuge for those hunters?

Outstanding! Were you up on the ridge above Long Hollow?

Moyle Mink and Tannery did my cow robe and the spouse's cow robe. Both are great and price is right . Get that back half tanned if doing a shoulder mount.

Cows moving onto the refuge for those hunters?

Yeah, we found 8 bulls on a butte up long hollow and they were super skittish so I had to take my shot at 530. I don’t think any cows have crossed yet, which is super frustrating. The tagndrag guys think they have learned the boundaries so well that they may not come on until February. ��*♂️

Hot dang, that is cool. Super happy to see you filled the tag. Yes, that is an amazing view of the Tetons, especially the big shaggy in the foreground. Congrats.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back