Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Arizona Rifle Coues Deer day by day videos

Marcus went to Arizona to get a Coues deer. He joined my college buddy, Wade Zarlingo, owner of the best quail dog I've ever hunted behind.

Part 1 is live on YouTube.

My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

"Hunt when you can. You're gonna run outta health before you run outta money."

Looking forward to the next episode.

So much fun hunting those little guys. Congratulations to Marcus, stud buck. Looking forward to Randy getting one of these deer, soon

Part 2 is now live on YouTube.

My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

5. Default

Have been following Marcus,great job on a huge Desert Ghost!
    Next up Randy?OR Dad?
    More Cooking videos?
    Last edited by dirtclod Az.; 01-15-2019 at 03:32 PM.

Holy crap! That's a really nice buck. Congrats

That is one heck of a Coues buck!
    When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cree Prophecy

Congrats Markus on a dandy buck.

Good job Marcus. Great buck!
    DISCLAIMER: Many of my posts are made via phone, aurocorrect and tiny keyboards are my enemy....
    http://www.predatoroptics.com/
    http://theronoptics.com

Congrats on you Coues Deer buck Marcus! We go to AZ every year for Coues deer, it never gets old. Congrats again.

This season, your channel is the only one I watch with any regularity. The others I used to watch have gotten exhausting. Keep up the good work.

Part 3 is now live.

Nice to see Wade finally get one. Congrats to you both

14. Default

I really like the episodes with Marcus (Wade as well). He comes across as very personable and humble. Keep them coming!
    Mac

I know I've said it before but I'll say it again, Marcus should be the future of Fresh Tracks when Randy decides to hang it up. And Wade is probably my favorite guest.
    Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell - E. Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by neffa3 View Post
    I know I've said it before but I'll say it again, Marcus should be the future of Fresh Tracks when Randy decides to hang it up. And Wade is probably my favorite guest.
    Randy keeps talking about how old he feels and there has been a slew of friends on this year, wouldn't surprise me if the future comes sooner than we think.

Tell us more about jump shooting ducks in the AZ desert. I thought they were hunting quail, was really surprised when they shot ducks.

Quote Originally Posted by dididraw View Post
    Tell us more about jump shooting ducks in the AZ desert. I thought they were hunting quail, was really surprised when they shot ducks.
    Shot AT ducks in episode 3.

I kind of think a jackrabbit archery hunt might be as much fun as anything in Arizona.

20. Default

Good on you!

I am catching on to these hunts. Every video either opens with a lot of eating of what looks like awesome food, or it ends with that, or both. These are really a videos about going to Arizona for breakfast and dinner. I'm starving

Now that's funny right there

Quote Originally Posted by BrentD View Post
    I kind of think a jackrabbit archery hunt might be as much fun as anything in Arizona.
    Agreed. Pretty good chance we’re going to load up the Dodge and head south over Christmas this year. Finn wants to hunt quail in the desert.
    Fear the beard....

I just watched Part 6. I thought I was going to get through without another one of those gut-wrenching dinner scenes. The buck snuck out on Randy while some quail were getting shot and it was getting dark. Looked like, for once, no food. But then I noticed there was still 3 minutes left. Quail, antelope, javelina (some sort of delicious stickiness to that!) in wood smoke on the barbie, and everyone is chowing down. Killed me right there.

This is murder.

JLS, if you do go quail hunting, take several pairs of tweezers - good ones. Make sure everyone has a pair handy. Some forceps are handy too, and finally a big comb. The latter is useful for when your dog gets himself into a few cholla bombs or prickly pear pads.

I lived in Tucson for 2 yrs and did a little quail hunting (gambles I think, not mearns like these). It was a blast, but they run like rabbits.

Definitely gambels quail. We would use hawk calls to get them to stay put. Mearns hold tight. Not uncommon for mearns to flush as you're stepping on them. Theres scalies in the area also. Not impossible to hunt all 3 in the same day. Oh, and dont rin your dog in cholla. That shit is painful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast