WYO tags

Elkhunter24

Good morning everyone! I sent in for a general Wyoming tag last night hoping to draw. First year trying to hunt Wyoming. Breaking the ice from Colorado and trying something new. I have 2pts, so hoping I can draw a general tag.
Anyone else apply or going to apply for Wyoming?

I'll apply, but don't expect to draw this year. Was around 20% on my point total last year. Never know though, might get lucky.

I haven't decided on whether to apply for a Type 6 yet or not, thinking I may do a deer hunt instead.

If I am reading the stats right, looks like we will have about a 58% chance.

Antelope! Was thinking of burning my mule deer points (think I have 3), but I may wait another year for various reasons. Anyway, hope you draw, the Wyoming general elk tag is a good one!

Applying in Wyoming for just about every species with hooves, multiple tags for some. I don't hunt big game out of state very much when what's here seems to drain my vacation time every year.

Long shot unit using 4 special point!
If I don’t draw and NM isn’t good to me then I’ll apply deer and antelope.

Put in for a type 6 elk tag. If I draw my elk tag I'm sure ill get a couple antelope doe tags to ensure I bring some meat home.

Applying for general elk with 0 points . Not expecting anything . First time applying in Wyoming

So I guess these sonsabitches in Wyoming are going to charge me 2.5% for holding my money and not giving me a tag again:confused:

"The new 2.5% processing fee will offset the costs charged to Game and Fish for accepting credit cards. Game and Fish will not profit from this fee."

I'd say your odds will be very low with 2 pts this year unless you go special draw.Putting me and my son in for type 6 tags.Still on the fence with what unit to spend all my points on.We have 50/50 odds at the type 6 tags
If Wyoming isn't good to me,I hope NM comes thru again.

Back