Wyoming Residents help

Sasquatchewan

Good day ladies and gents! I am looking for help/information regarding an offer I got for a trespass hunt around Gillette. Not to say too much on this post but I received what I believe is a great offer for a trespass hunt next fall on a couple ranches north of Gillette and would like to know if it's the real deal and how things are up there as the price is pretty steep but could be well worth it. So if you know the area/land owners feel free to contact me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if anyone could point me in the right direction on how to find land ownership that would be great or advice on how you personally go about doing business when it comes to gaining land access "sight unseen".

More info in PM.

Thanks!

OnXMaps has what you seek re ownership. Not every landowner allows hunting, of course. Outfitters may have an arrangement for a particular piece of property. Is sometimes amazing how little huntable private land is not tied up by outfitters in that portion of Wyoming. The nature of private land access has evolved in eastern Wyoming so knocking on doors offering to patch a broken fence for an afternoon in exchange for hunting access or calling F&G or Chamber of Commerce then getting a list of landowners that allow free access for pronghorn buck hunting is mostly folklore now.

Never hurts to try though.

Thanks for the info but I already have "found" access, I simply want to confirm I am speaking with the right person. I've looked on OnX and it doesn't have what I need other than that it is private and that both parcels have different ownership names (both have company names). I have tried the County's website and got the same answer. The problem isn't that I haven't looked, I simply can't find the actual ownership, ie who owns the land, not which company or ranch. Both properties where I was offered to hunt for a trespass fee have different ownership on OnX and County maps. That doesn't necessarily mean the actual owner is not the same person and that is what I am trying to figure out.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back