Another Vrignia guy currently residing in Hawaii and points west.

Scott85

Another Virginia guy currently residing in Hawaii and points west.

Hello Everyone!! I am Scott, currently in the Navy with 15 years of active duty time under my belt and 5 years to go. Got bit by the western hunting bug a little late in life, currently at 33 and the navy has kept me in pretty good shape. I've never been on a hunt out west, and the earliest time I will be able to go is the fall of 2020. I just bought preference points for elk/pronghorn in Arizona, and I will buy more preference points in Utah, Nevada and Wyoming. I am also planning on hunting Idaho and maybe Colorado. I have developed a deep love for The Frank and I will end up spending a lot of time in there, hopefully after goats and sheep. In the east in my native state I love to chase public land whitetails and my avatar picture is the biggest so far. I also have a slight addiction to eternal headache of chasing waterfowl. I'm happy to be here and learn from all of ya'll.

Last edited:
Welcome neighbor.

Lots of info and pointers to be gleaned from previous posts so if there's any opinion you seek, be it the latest whizbang optic to what kind of underwear to don it can likely be answered with a diligent search.

My cousin , a submariner, finished out his career there in the islands and decided to stay. Thanks for serving!

Thank you. Own land in Bath County but born and raised near Fredericksburg.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back