Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

My first couple articles for MeatEater

Well done, for a guy that is not politically astute as some lots of information and easy to understand, thank you.

I imagine David Bernhardt, the acting DOI secretary, will probably fill in for quite some time in not until the end of Trump's term of office. Berhardt is a former oil industry lobbyist who was behind a lot of the "Energy Dominance" decisions. Trump has a lot of higher-profile seats to fill and I imagine he could take a year or more to replace Zinke officially. That's pure speculation on my part, but you asked. :)

Nice work. Do think Bernhardt operating only as an acting secretary will open up a lot of his actions to make court challenges?

This type of nit-picking almost never works in reality, even though partisans (of all flavors) convince themselves it is a deciding point when it favors their view. Heck there are folks that still claim the federal income tax is unlawful on a whole string of "technicalities".

I enjoyed the article and it definitely provides insight to the reach that the secretary of the Interior has over our public lands. Keep the articles coming!

This type of nit-picking almost never works in reality, even though partisans (of all flavors) convince themselves it is a deciding point when it favors their view. Heck there are folks that still claim the federal income tax is unlawful on a whole string of "technicalities".

Yeah, you’re probably right. Look at the loonies who think federal lands are illegal because of their nitpicked version of the constitution.

Great article Ben, I'm excited to see you join what has become a very talented group under the Meateater umbrella.

I imagine David Bernhardt, the acting DOI secretary, will probably fill in for quite some time in not until the end of Trump's term of office. Berhardt is a former oil industry lobbyist who was behind a lot of the "Energy Dominance" decisions. Trump has a lot of higher-profile seats to fill and I imagine he could take a year or more to replace Zinke officially. That's pure speculation on my part, but you asked. :)

And there we have it... https://www.washingtonpost.com/clim...xt-interior-secretary/?utm_term=.3082cb2a0127

Great article. I like all the new personalities that are writing articles for the Meateater empire.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back