Had some friends over for dinner

I eat fancy sometimes, and then lastnight night it was tots and hotdogs on an end of the loaf piece of bread because I didn't have any buns.

John, crocs and a hoodie are always welcome......even if it is the iggles

20190112_101738.jpg

Too fancy for my blood.Ill take the hotdog and tater tots.I just prefer my game done simple and not over flavored/seasoned.Not that I wouldn't try what you have there.Just too much work for me,and probably too rich for my guts

Wow, I would kill for half of that cooking skill. I make good chili...:)

Man you just took this wild game thing to a whole new level for real. Last time I saw you cooking think the guys were having bison balls. Hahahaha

and wine!

JR, just a skosh off on the salmon pic, move that focal point just a smidge... I had to critique something.:rolleyes:

You ever have Hank Shaw over?

I got started with trying to cook these dinners by inviting people over from a wine forum. I could never have the cellars they do, but they cant get wild game. I've had some incredible bottles over the last 12 years and in turn learned a lot about what I like and dont like.

As for Hank I've had him do a dinner at my house once, I've been bugging him to come fish the surf here and we can then go hunt for shrooms....hopefully he'll come this way soon but I know hes beat from the book tour and trying to catch the heel end of waterfowl season.

And yes, missed on the shot, but it's always a scramble when everything is played and you want to run the food

Every single thing there looks beautiful and delicious. Pretty cool to not only have varied meats to make people think, but to have them sourced from all over the continent is cool too.

All looks superb, but I am partial to the Taylors vintage port with a nice bit of mature cheddar cheese.
Cheers
Richard

Damn Sam...send me that recipe ! I want to try it on a NC flounder. May not be able to 'hand club' a Halibut, but I'll &itch Slap anyone to tries to snatch my Bitch Creek !!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back