Caribou Gear Tarp

New Hunting Pack

CrashDavis

Hey Guys,

First of all, I’m new to the site and have really liked what I’ve read so far from other people. So I’m here to get some help - I’m looking for a new hunting pack that can load out but can be used as a day pack and even an overnite pack. Looking to keep it under $500. Hope I can get some great suggestions. I’ve been looking at Mystery Ranch mostly cause I’ve heard great things, but am open to any brand! Thanks guys!

Agreed, honestly the search sucks... its way easier to just run a search through google, and specify the site.

search.jpg

After a couple of different misfires I think I'm going to get a Mystery Ranch Mule this year.

After a couple of different misfires I think I'm going to get a Mystery Ranch Mule this year.

My son-in-law used Mule and I use Pintler for day hunts, we both agreed we like the extra room provided by the pintler. Both worked fine, but as weather was swinging from hot to snow, the extra room in the pack was handy.

Blackovis.com is selling the MR Selway (the back between the pintler and Metcalf) for 371. Plus free shipping.

Agreed. I know most of us want to help, but really, help yourself first. Learn the search feature...

Blackovis.com is selling the MR Selway (the back between the pintler and Metcalf) for 371. Plus free shipping.

While a FAQ, or getting people to search on their own would clean up the forum a little, they can't replace real-time help like this.^^^^^

My son-in-law used Mule and I use Pintler for day hunts, we both agreed we like the extra room provided by the pintler. Both worked fine, but as weather was swinging from hot to snow, the extra room in the pack was handy.

I have the Cabinet, which would actually be between the 2 mentioned, used it for the first time this year and loved it. The main bag is about the size of the Mule but it has 2 BIG side pods that can stow a bunch and if you would use a load cell between the bag and frame you could easily pack in a week's worth of stuff. Very comfy and stable. I got a screamin deal on mine and am very happy with it.

Attachments

• cabinet.jpg
    cabinet.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 391
  • IMG_0439.jpg
    IMG_0439.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 392
Last edited:
Agreed. I know most of us want to help, but really, help yourself first. Learn the search feature...

I probably should’ve put that I’ve done plenty of research, but I guess I was looking for some direct help haha.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back