Default Uploaded Pics Flipped ???

Can someone explain how I can fix it so my uploaded pics from my phone aren't flipped or rotated to the side when I'm trying to post them ??? Thanks

I just went through the asme struggle, I almost gave up and moved underground. Kidding, but it is extremely frustrating. Best advice I received is take a screen capture of it and upload THAT version of the picture. Worked for me

Just crop them and turn the Live function off if it was taken on your phone.

Off the phone, I go to edit mode, crop as desired and hit save. Once saved as we wish to see it, it transfers to the HuntTalk forum correctly oriented.

When working on a Windows 10 desktop, it seems extra important to "save" the changes, as the changes are shown, but for me have reverted to the original orientation/size if I didn't "save" in W10.

I've been known to help other posters rotate their wonky pics from time to time. I screenshot with the iPad, edit, rotate, save and repost.
    No one can go back and make a brand new start, however anyone can start from now and make a new ending.