Thread: Kansas BHA

Default Kansas BHA

I know there are a few Kansas guys on here so I figured I better spread the word. If you havenít heard, we are forming a Kansas chapter of BHA. We are still in the early phases, but we will have a booth at the Kansas Monster Buck Classic January 25-27th. We will also have some upcoming pint nights which I will keep everyone updated on once they are official.

Nice! BHA national chairman Ryan Busse is a Kansas boy. He may have some good names for you.
    "The danger of civilization, of course, is that one might piss one's life away on nonsense," Jim Harrison.

This is great to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Long View Post
    Nice! BHA national chairman Ryan Busse is a Kansas boy. He may have some good names for you.
    Thanks Ben. We’ll have to reach out to him.

Quote Originally Posted by nontyp View Post
    I know there are a few Kansas guys on here so I figured I better spread the word. If you haven’t heard, we are forming a Kansas chapter of BHA. We are still in the early phases, but we will have a booth at the Kansas Monster Buck Classic January 25-27th. We will also have some upcoming pint nights which I will keep everyone updated on once they are official.
    Congratulations! Hopefully you can come to Colorado summer BHA events and enjoy awesome mountain public lands, as well as those in the Sunflower state.
    A thing is right when it tends to preserve the integrity, stability and beauty of the biotic community. It is wrong when it tends otherwise. Aldo Leopold.

Good luck with the the new chapter!!!