Upgraded my flapper

Nice! How do you like that flapper? Is it something you use for every setup?

It’s ok, cloudy days they seem to not like it as much as sunny days. It works for sure. Is it the cats meow no. It’s just another tool in the arsenal. First time I have put real wings on it, hope to give it a try this weekend.
Matt

Cool! Let us know how it works out, I've had mixed results with my flapper do you let yours run or do cut it off once there getting close?

That's like a half stuffer...

Nice work. I wonder if glueing some feathers on the back would help with contrast between the wings and back.

Cool! Let us know how it works out, I've had mixed results with my flapper do you let yours run or do cut it off once there getting close?

Mixed results here as well. Some days they land on it and some they flair. I usually have it on until there 80 yards out or right over the top I’ll shut it off, just depends what the first group does, after that I’ll experiment.
Matt

Mixed results here as well. Some days they land on it and some they flair. I usually have it on until there 80 yards out or right over the top I’ll shut it off, just depends what the first group does, after that I’ll experiment.
Matt

Same here there are days I'm glad I have it and days I wish I'd of saved my money. I use it more when I'm having a hard time hiding the blinds and trying to put there focus on it instead of where we are laying.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back