PEAX Equipment

Elk Hunt 2019

Wheaty17

Planning my hunt for 2019. My hunting partner retired after finally getting his first bull. Looking at hunting either Idaho, Montana, limited entry CO(9points), or possibly WY(4pts). I am an experienced archery elk hunter and have taken a number of bulls. I'm also a good caller and willing to hike. I have knowledge of some areas already. But, I also like to venture into new areas. I use OnX and GoHunt as well. I don't need a partner to use them for their spots and I'd hope that someone wouldn't do that to me. I'm willing to hunt solo if I have to this year. But, I'd prefer to have a partner.
If anyone is interested in discussing a possible partnership PM me.

Thanks,

Ryan

Planning my hunt for 2019. My hunting partner retired after finally getting his first bull. Looking at hunting either Idaho, Montana, limited entry CO(9points), or possibly WY(4pts). I am an experienced archery elk hunter and have taken a number of bulls. I'm also a good caller and willing to hike. I have knowledge of some areas already. But, I also like to venture into new areas. I use OnX and GoHunt as well. I don't need a partner to use them for their spots and I'd hope that someone wouldn't do that to me. I'm willing to hunt solo if I have to this year. But, I'd prefer to have a partner.
If anyone is interested in discussing a possible partnership PM me.

Thanks,

Ryan

Where are you looking at? I have hunted Colorado but considering a hunt in Idaho. I am from Kentucky with no hunting partners for elk. I can call pretty good, and hike my ass off.

Back