Thread: PSE Stinger

1. Default PSE Stinger

Iím in the market for a new to me (used) bow that wonít break the bank roughly $250 is my budget area. A friend of mine has a PSE Stinger in skull camo with sight, stabilizer, whisker and wrist sling. What would be a good price point or is this a junk bow and I keep looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

I have a stinger as a backup bow and absolutely love it. I like to be able to shoot almost 300 fps with a $350 bow. They are solid and accurate. I bought my stinger X new all set up for around $375. $300 is a fair price for the bow as it sits. I shot a couple of antelope and rabbits with mine before I bought my new bow. I wouldn't hesitate at all with pulling it out of the case and hunting with it again.
    I'm an addict...archery, rifles, shotguns, handguns, muzzleloaders, hunting, fishing, fly fishing..and I don't want rehab

3. Default

His asking price is $200 as is, so probably a fairly decent deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckchapman1 View Post
    His asking price is $200 as is, so probably a fairly decent deal.
    Holy crap!!! Go get it!!!
    I'm an addict...archery, rifles, shotguns, handguns, muzzleloaders, hunting, fishing, fly fishing..and I don't want rehab

5. Default

Just found a BowTech Insanity CPX. Guy thought about $450 never been around BowTech but hear really good things about them. Name:  47B5A68C-7777-4ADC-816D-81CE62DBB672.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  55.3 KBName:  3CB060C5-34DC-486F-AD5C-E9EC6FA69DD6.png
Size:  251.4 KBName:  FEC78682-B91C-4EA6-B353-2DBD4FB3CF5A.jpg
Size:  45.3 KBName:  662FD3BB-9B43-4BAD-9633-A42292853985.jpg
Size:  43.2 KB

The PSE Stinger is a good option. So is that BowTech.

Either choice though, be sure to take it to a reputable archery pro shop before buying. Have them give it a good once-over. What you're looking for is any indication that it has been dry-fired. Many times, a casual look will not reveal issues. A good shop will know exactly what to look for. If the bow shows any signs of such an event, walk away. Good luck!
    Living in the "Last Best Place" - Montana
    Acts 2:38 - For honest truth-seekers, there is only one way.
    Inner Man Radio - Targeting Truth

7. Default

Thanks for the heads up. The PSE is from a friend of mine so I’m not to worried about that the BowTech will definitely need to be studied closely.

8. Default

Both are good deals, but ensure to carefully check fractures of limbs and cams. Have it send to an archery shop is good idea. After all, test by using it. If you like it, then you're good to go.