MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

WBY MKV Ultra Lightweight 300 Win Mag

Wyoelk

Have a Weatherby Mark V Ultra Lightweight chambered in 300 WinMag for sale. The rifle has ~100 rounds through it and I bought it brand new 1 1/2 years ago. It has some 30mm Talley lightweight rings that I can either pull off or can go with the gun. I had Weatherby install an Accu-Brake ($224) which helps tame the recoil quite well and since Weatherby installed the brake it still carries Weatherby's MOA Guarantee. When it was having the brake installed they also put it in a brand new stock which has never seen the field. The finish on the previous stock was wearing through so they replaced it under warranty. It has a knurled thread protector with it as well should you not want to hunt with the brake.

It will ship in the factory box exactly as it would from Weatherby. The gun is in new condition with no issues or scratches.

Im looking for $1500. The rifle is located in CO and we can arrange for an FFL transfer as needed. If you want more pictures or have question I can text you more information as well.

Thanks for looking! Pictures at the website below:

https://www.rokslide.com/forums/guns-classifieds/115366-wby-mkv-ultra-lightweight-300-win-mag.html

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back