Caribou Gear Tarp

Wyoming First Draw & Second Draw help

But it seems like we still don't know what happens with 2 separate applications. I know for a fact that you can draw just one out of several identical apps in the leftover draw. I wonder why the process would be any different in the main draw.

Listen to Washington Hunter. The application up on the screen, to the best of my knowledge, looks the same as the one I used for 2018 to apply for the same tag in the same unit twice at the same time. I drew and filled both tags. By doing it that way, as stated, you can either not get drawn at all or you'll draw both because you go in the draw with one number. If you want a better chance to draw at least one tag in the same unit, then apply in the top one and move on to the CC section and pay for that tag application. Then go back in and do the same thing again and you'll go in the draw with two different numbers. That way means you may not get drawn at all, once, or twice, but that way it does double your chance to get at least one tag in that unit and each costs that $15 application fee, regardless of which way you apply. No matter which way you apply you can only put in for a total of two tags in the first draw. Then after that draw you can apply for more tags in the second draw and/or as leftovers. One person can have up to 4 doe tags in one unit or multiple units in a calendar year. A person can also have two buck tags, but only one in the initial draw.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back