My late Kaibab Buck.

Bet you are glad you had secured the guide service and knowledge. Tough luck on the illness

Buck of a lifetime

Thanks all for the compliments. Yes its a great tag to have.Seeing so many deer it didn't feel like You were in AZ. Used to hunting desert areas where deer #'s are lower. Wish I wasn't sick, but the result was great ,thats what counts I guess. Thanks again all. Yes dream hunt and Camp.........BOB!

Congrats on taking such a great buck after toughing it out. It would have been a shame to waste a tag like that by not being able to hunt.

Can't beat the Bab. Best hunt in America. If You non Res have the points ,do it. Don't worry about the strip. Half the tags , on the strip , and not many deer . When u find one it will be a toad but it will take a guide and many years. Even Residents with max points are not gaurenteed for 14 more years. If you are older like Me 62 it is or was a no brainer.. I have a ex buddy who drew the strip this year and turned it back in. He was nuts, at 55 he was 2 or 3 under max. He may not draw that tag for 20 plus years. Hope he lives that long, and He has never killed a big Muley. Bab this year put out as good or better than the strip. Good luck My old friend. Not bad mouthing Him , He just thinks He's in the big club, cause He has the $ to go to Africa every 2 years..............BOB!

Awesome buck! You're stoked!

I'd be interested to hear how the rest of the camp did? Haven't heard much from Duwane's camp the last few years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back