Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Squirrel relocation project ;)

shoot from inside your house with a bb or pellet gun. Yes, a bb gun does work but pellet is better.

HAHAHA! This is great!

I'm surprised they'd travel the 1/2mi too I guess but good to know!

I have actually measured this in several species of mice. They can do about a 1/2 mile or a little less very easily. And much more, if the habitat is laid out right. Of course, take them over a good sized river and you got'em pretty quick. Squirrels would home from much further than mice.

I have a kitchen mouse to relocate today, as a matter of fact. I'm going pheasant hunting in a few minutes and I think about 70 miles is just about right for this guy.

Haha. Good luck Sarge. My neighbor relocated 25 of those bastards up here in Centennial in one weekend. Took a month for their replacements to arrive.

My mom and dads place was infested with chipmunks a few summers ago. My father was catching 2-3 everyday and dumping them about a half mile up the road. After a couple of weeks, and relocating about 30 of the little rodents, his chipmunk population seemed about the same. He started spray painting their tails various colors, before taking them for a ride. Sure enough within a few days he had chipmunks with JD green and Ford blue tails, running around my mothers flower beds. After a couple weeks of taking his colorful rodents for longer rides, his chipmunk numbers began to drop. He's since settled on a more permanent solution. This one requires the truck to only run about two minutes.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back