Pants?

Where do you find them? I've never seen anything but blue jeans from Wrangler.

I came across them in Walmart, if i remember correctly they were less than $25 a pair, have worn them white a bit already, they're really comfortable and seem to breathe well.

Add me to the Wrangler cheer squad. Picked up a couple pair today on the recommendation from here (1 fleece lined, 1 non-fleeced) and, for the cost, I am quite stoked about them. 96% nylon, 4% spandex. Comfortable, stretchy, quiet, nice pockets. There's a place for a hunting pant with waterproof bottom and padded knees, but for most of what I do, this will work just fine.

I really like the Duluth firehose flex pants. Durable and comfortable, and they come in several neutral earth colors. Several different styles based on how you like your pockets too.

Little late to this thread. How would the fleece lined wrangler do on a 3rd season Colorado hunt with a good 250 300wt baselayer? Been looking at the big brands Sitka timberline, guides, curragate etc. Stumbled across the wranglers after searching for fleeced line outdoor/hunting. Gear money is getting tight. Missed the boat on the timberlines on camofire

I'm not sure of the exact weather specifics of "3rd season Colorado hunt", but it sounds cold.

Last week I worked outside in the fleece lined Wranglers in the low-20s with a mid-weight 250g merino base land was very comfortable. Today I hiked with no base layer, low 30s, nothing strenuous, and was fine. If it were down in the teens, or if I were posted up on a rock in the wind, I would want something more. Just my experience with them. A good thing about them is they're cheap enough you can give them a test run, and if they don't work out you can use them for regular everyday pants.

It can be cold to warm. It's a season that can see big swings from what I've read. It'll be my.first trip so want to be prepared for the worst.

Sounds like I need to pick some up, and give them a go before winter is over here. I'll have a puffy pant for glassing. As well as a puffy jacket for when stationary.

Just wondered How they compared insulation wise to the timberlines, etc. I'd really like the timberlines, but if I could get by a year I could spend the money elsewhere.

Thread was thoroughly derailed by the wranglers. But I had to chime in about them again. Went to Walmart today but they didn't have the color I wanted so the associate gave me a discount on a gray pair. $10.95!

They actually fit better than my kuhl and prana pants. And I like that they have two cargo pockets. Well see how they hold up...

Thread was thoroughly derailed by the wranglers. But I had to chime in about them again. Went to Walmart today but they didn't have the color I wanted so the associate gave me a discount on a gray pair. $10.95!

They actually fit better than my kuhl and prana pants. And I like that they have two cargo pockets. Well see how they hold up...

I bought a pair based on the advice in this thread. Seem to be holding up okay so far. My local WalMart doesn't have the fleece lined ones but so I will probably order them online.

I have a pair of the fleece lined, they're comfortable down in the teens, up to mid 30's if you're doing a lot of walking. I do pretty well in cold weather though, adjust accordingly. I did pick up a pair of the nylon wranglers, so far so good. Hell of a lot better than paying $140 for a pair that doesnt fit as well.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back