Yeti GOBOX Collection

Good goose days

sbhooper

Had a couple good goose days recently, thanks to a good friend with room in his pit!

Attachments

• 566932B1-92A5-495A-8AD2-CFD5E797824D.jpg
    566932B1-92A5-495A-8AD2-CFD5E797824D.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
I had the opportunity to go with him twice, so far. The last day went well, too, but the pic did not want to load with the other one. He is usually hunting with his brother, but I get to slide in, now, when he can't make it. Pretty easy hunt for an old guy. Hardest part is setting up the decoys.

Good stuff! Glad you guys got on some, everything is pretty much froze over here.

Good stuff! Glad you guys got on some, everything is pretty much froze over here.

Two days ago, the wind was so strong, that everything was open, Jason. I had probably 150 geese come and go on my lake. The river is the only thing open right now. My buddy's pit is in a prime spot just north of the river. They shot limits two days running, after my last trip.

I am not a real goose fan, but it is great fun a couple times a year. I may get to be a bigger fan, once they have all the gravel pit equipment off my property and I can concentrate on some late-season hunting here at home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back