Archery OTC Units

wannaberemote

I will be heading west for my first elk hunt this year. I've chosen Colorado and will be entering the draw, but plan on hunting with an OTC tag.

I started my preliminary research yesterday. I located the 2018 OTC unit map on the CPW site, as I started researching different units, I started to wonder if these units change from year to year.

Will the 2019 OTC Archery units be the same as they were in 2018?

Thanks for your time.

Keith

I will be heading west for my first elk hunt this year. I've chosen Colorado and will be entering the draw, but plan on hunting with an OTC tag.

I started my preliminary research yesterday. I located the 2018 OTC unit map on the CPW site, as I started researching different units, I started to wonder if these units change from year to year.

Will the 2019 OTC Archery units be the same as they were in 2018?

Thanks for your time.

Keith

There is a proposal up for action to change units 44, 45, 47 & 444 to bull only for 2019. It might go limited too. The elk herd in those units are reported to be under objective so take that into consideration.

There is a proposal up for action to change units 44, 45, 47 & 444 to bull only for 2019. It might go limited too. The elk herd in those units are reported to be under objective so take that into consideration.

Thanks for the information. I will keep that in mind as I'm looking around.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back