Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Lotsa' Talking While There's Still Hunting To Be Had.......

onpoint

In tjones' fashion:
I heard a rooster in there, she found the rooster in there, we got the rooster in there.
marsh.jpg
willows.jpg
happy.jpg
For those who don't hunt birds, don't bother. It's a lotta' work and not much fun chasing dogs and bumbling around in the tuleys - public lands of course....

Nice! We’re heading out for partridge tomorrow.

What's the secret to getting those cool unaware field pics...asking for a friend.

Way to go. Looks like typical Iowa cover, esp at this time of year. Pretty balmy weather there however.

What's the secret to getting those cool unaware field pics...asking for a friend.

A wife, who has excruciatingly missed 3/4 months of MT's hunting season -rotator issues, who traipsed along with the camera. She is a diehard hunter who appreciates this stuff as much as I and is finally able to at least get out and hunt the hunters with a lens, after many weeks of PT and taking it easy. She would much rather be packin' her Benelli..........
DSCN8350.jpg
And they're not "unaware field pics" - they are reality shots:D
DSCN0433.jpg

Last edited:
Enjoyable time with the four legged best friend. Grats. Very, Wison-like pictures. :)

Edit added> Just saw your most recent post. The curve balls thrown. Glad to hear your wife's back on base, so to say.

Last edited:
Hey, there's a lotta' really proud ugly bastards on here that paste their beastly mugs allover everything. I'm trying to do everyone a favor by illustrating the act of hunting public lands with pics of actual public lands, the critters, and handsome dogs instead of my old ugly face.......:D

Hey, there's a lotta' really proud ugly bastards on here that paste their beastly mugs allover everything. I'm trying to do everyone a favor by illustrating the act of hunting public lands with pics of actual public lands, the critters, and handsome dogs instead of my old ugly face.......:D

I think we should have a ugly bastard contest on Hunt Talk. Something I could win.

Back