Thanks Randy

hossblur

I'm 45. Started hunting at 3. Big game, birds, fur, everything. Still hunt with some of the guys I did at 3. But we never talked, or honestly thought about how much we did on public ground. I have ranching friends, wool growing family. Utah kid. I know about the frustration, deservedly so, with BLM.

I saw Randy on fresh tracks, I was growing real tired of theme song, posse, multiple replay kill shot shows. I nearly died to see a dude wander around in the snow, and kill nothing, and that was the episode. I started to look for him.

Like I said, Utah kid. SFW had started in my area, I know the originators, and while their prop 5 stuff was golden, was disgusted at what they became, what they pushed.

I was reading some comments that Randy had made about there is NO GREY AREA. It was a lightening bolt. I'm still not a backpacker, still drive sxs, etc, but keeping it public needed to be #1 in front of all the other noise that fractures us.

Some guys might recognize my "name" as being a resident flame thrower on Monster Muleys. What you don't know is Randy drops PM to me encouraging the continual preaching on public land.(my personality ain't his fault though). I joined BHA because Randy did. I learned about TRCP from Randy.

So, here it is Xmas eve. Today I just wanted to PUBLICALLY thank Randy for making it OK to piss off folks. Ok to go after politicians. OK to make land issue #1.

Thanks.
Nick

Oh ya, my 8 yr old shit bricks with the wolf shitting rainbows on 60 min last night, so thanks randy for teaching my boy that!

Thank you, Randy and Hoss. It is good to remember that our being able to access public land is valuable.

(And when the T shirts come out, I'll take a large)

Back