Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Ribeye

Boarmaster

My local grocer had a pretty good deal on some standing rib roasts so I picked up two 19lbrs. I cut the ribs off and plan to braise those for Christmas Eve. I cut the rest into steaks. Its not prime but choice so I had to pick through the roasts to get the best ones.
I decided to have one last night. My way of getting the holiday started. And that box of hand cut ribeyes in the freezer in giving me a warm fuzzy feeling.75223817-0834-4D45-87ED-BAC0C1E1CE1E.jpg599F7ADC-317A-49B3-A5CA-B6822E34E3E5.jpg

This is soooo foul, the thread should be locked!

So, so wrong on soooo many levels!

I can not stop salivating and I am at work... So wrong!

Damn! The first person to invent scratch n sniff internet is going to be a yuuuuge winner! (Looks damn good. :) )

Dang that looks good. The only red meat we eat at home is game, but I do enjoy a nice beef steak out on the town every now and then.

Looks delicious! If I'm not eating game at home a rib-eye is my steak of choice for a night out.

Yum! We considered beef rib eye or prime rib for Christmas, always a treat here, but we'll do that for New Years. It will be Moose Wellington on Christmas day.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back