Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

You thought Zinke was bad

Bishop is the only politican that's ever failed to attempt to answer my questions in a public forum.

Check out the comments on that article, from constituents of these 2 maroons.

"Scientists are still unable to prove how Republicans can continually lower the bar".
Which one of the following has the most application here: :(:D:W::mad:

I do not understand how the "politics" funnies thread gets so much attention. Reality is way better(worse?) than any comics, memes, or whatever you call 'em..........

Last edited:
Since bishop promised this was his last term as a congressman. it woukd seem he is the front runner for the position. This will be a very sad day for all americans and public lands. the only plus is at least he is no longer the chairman. And his budget would be limited by others. But if Bishop be comes secratary we will see more attacks on a whole different level directed at public lands

NPR listed Idaho's Raul Labrador, and out going governor Butch Otter as candidates for the job also. Butch wouldn't be my first pick, but dear god, anybody but that jackass Raul Labrador.

And ya'll can quote me on that...

NPR listed Idaho's Raul Labrador, and out going governor Butch Otter as candidates for the job also. Butch wouldn't be my first pick, but dear god, anybody but that jackass Raul Labrador.

And ya'll can quote me on that...

Among names that have been floated I think Butch would be near the top of my preferences. That said I would be surprised if he wants the job, it has seemed to me he really was just looking to retire.

Among names that have been floated I think Butch would be near the top of my preferences. That said I would be surprised if he wants the job, it has seemed to me he really was just looking to retire.

Agreed. Which at 76, I don't blame him. If I make it that long, all I'd want is a good dog, a decent fishing spot, and a napping blanket.

Guys.

It's cool. Trump totes supports sportsmen & loves public land more than anyone. He said so, for realz.

We’re supposed to be polite on this page, probably why he said maroon.
I like the Aussies. They just call everyone c*nts and nobody gets offended.

We’re supposed to be polite on this page, probably why he said maroon.
I like the Aussies. They just call everyone c*nts and nobody gets offended.

I worked with an Irish priest when I was living in Haiti. He called everyone a c*nt. So when my wife gives me a sour look because I fired up at Siri and refer to her as a judgemental See You Next Tuesday, I remind her if Fr. Tony can use it, so can I.

Doesn't help her attitude any, but I feel better.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back