P&Y vs BHA?

At first I wondered why the pope can't mind his own business, then thought Trump ain't that young.. Makes a lot more sense now.

At first I wondered why the pope can't mind his own business, then thought Trump ain't that young.. Makes a lot more sense now.

That is what I thought when I glanced at the thread title too....

There I changed the heading for you....as it seems that’s it a better description of the clubs presidents thoughts.

I am a BHA member. I know nothing about SCI, but every once in awhile, the acronym is used in vain on this site, what's the hate about for SCI?

SCI thinks shooting semi tame animals animals in a high fence is cool

Somebody with a bowsite account should remind them that a BHA state chair made national news for slaughtering and posing with a bunch of baby baboons. That kind of throws the ‘green decoy, Prius driving snob that occasionally shoots a pheasant to maintain his hunter credentials’ out the window.

Somebody with a bowsite account should remind them that a BHA state chair made national news for slaughtering and posing with a bunch of baby baboons. That kind of throws the ‘green decoy, Prius driving snob that occasionally shoots a pheasant to maintain his hunter credentials’ out the window.

Lol, being dumped on by the media for hunting is definitely worth some street cred! Didn't know that guy was involved with BHA.

There is actually a lot of back and forth in that post on Bowsite. I agree with quite a few of the posts that support BHA. I figure if Randy and Rinella support BHA, they must be the real deal.

I went to one of their pint nights locally and it was not the right atmosphere for me (too many people and noise), but I definitely came away with a good impression of the organization. The guest speaker did a great job of not only advocating for protecting the natural resources we all love (he owns/runs a fishing outfitter/guide business), but also stressed that we need to find some kind of balance between preservation and mixed-use.

Several with an axe to grind bring BHA into many conversations with and obvious agenda to cast the organization in a negative light.

Last edited:
Forgive me, but I can't jump on the BHA bandwagon. Seems to me the "organization" is just a mouth piece for Land Tawney's personal and political opinions. He seems to spout off quick emotional responses to virtually every issue. I believe in the mission, but don't care for what I've seen from the organization. Just my thoughts. I care little for SCI also.

BHA isn't for everyone and that's OK. But I think if you compared the growth rates and demographics of BHA with those of P&Y it would explain a lot of the motivation behind the smears. Methinks someone is jealous.

I like that there is a leftist hunting group. Helps me to broaden my horizons beyond my fellow conservative a$$holes I normally hang around. Think I'll join BHA now that they are making their presence known in Arkansas.

"leftist hunting group", cracks me up.
Considering the vast majority of Americans don't hunt and a lot of those think that ALL hunters are red neck neanderthals, even funnier.
And to see how hunters have splintered into tribes amongst ourselves, even more funny (sarcasm font).
Disclaimer - guilty as charged and have no ideas how to remedy.......................

A Montana Redneck Libtard

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back