PEAX Equipment

Solution for porch pirates

That's great. I would want to buy one if I had package thieves but haven't had a problem where I live.

Very cool. A genius creation. But having had stuff stolen off my porch, I think it’s too playful and inadequate. I’m waiting for the YouTube video where the porch thief loses his hand to a guillotine of sorts, falls into a trapdoor pit full rebar pointed to the sky, where he lays until the homeowner comes home to sit directly above him and take a giant dump on a toilet seat suspended by sinew extracted from the thief’s kneecaps. Get goin engineers.

Very cool. A genius creation. But having had stuff stolen off my porch, I think it’s too playful and inadequate. I’m waiting for the YouTube video where the porch thief loses his hand to a guillotine of sorts, falls into a trapdoor pit full rebar pointed to the sky, where he lays until the homeowner comes home to sit directly above him and take a giant dump on a toilet seat suspended by sinew extracted from the thief’s kneecaps. Get goin engineers.

misery4.jpg

a little angry this morning??

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back