Yeti GOBOX Collection

New from Indiana

geigr01

Hey I’m new to the forum from Indiana. I stumbled on it after getting addicted to Randy Newbergs Fresh Tracks. I’ve always been a do it yourself kind of person because I’m all about the experience. I’m 32 and have hunted whitetails for a some time now. I’m looking for more experience and I prefer to spot and stalk hunt. I’m all about the outdoors and learning as much as needed. I haven’t built any preference points and intend on starting Now. I’ve been looking into some general season hunts in Colorado, and Montana. I really want to hunt Elk, and Mule deer. I’m a family man, work in law enforcement, and I’ve been in the Army guard for about 10 years now. This is me in a nutshell.

Welcome!! Getting to be bit of Hoosiers here. I recently moved back to Gibson Co where I was born and raised. I have property and do most of my outdoors stuff in Crawford Co. Until the move I spent 8 years living in Hamilton Co.

Welcome from northwest Indiana. I live and hunt in porter county. Started western hunting last year and made my second trip this year. This forum really helped me out a lot.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back