Idaho Smoky-Bennett Archery 2019

Realwarrior

Hi,
I'm a Disabled Veteran from Kentucky and I will be hunting Areas 43/48 in 2019 for Elk, Muleys, and Bear. Since the people of Idaho appreciate my sacrifice and the sacrifices of others like me, I have bought a hunting and fishing license in Idaho every year, I haven"t hunted there. I have bought my licenses and tags and will primarily be hunting elk and mule deer on opportunity and bear as incidentals. I have kept waiting around for my buddies and plans keep falling through, so I will be ,in all likelihood, hunting by myself. I hunted Area 34 in NM 3 years while stationed there so I know this is a big chore. Physically I am okay 1-2 days and on the 3rd day, I'm toast. What I do have is Time. I can hunt the whole month if needed. I can backpack to get away from the day hunters on 3 day cycles, if I need to.
I have enrolled in the Elk U and looked through the Id F&G site, OnX, and GE. If anyone has hunted this area and has a good place to start or any Unit mission critical info, I would certainly welcome and appreciate the help. I do have an ATV if necessary and a Mt Bike. I welcome PM's if that's more appropriate and I pledge silence. Thanks for reading and Merry Christmas.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back