PEAX Equipment

Nevada License

Auburnpack

I know this has probably been asked a thousand times but I cant find an answer....
In regards to the draw, can the Nevada license for 2 years like Utah or is it like Arizona where there must be an active license on the day of the draw? I believe Nevada went to a 365 day license recently.
Thank you

Last edited:
Help me out with this one. Page 45 #6 On the Az lookhole thread, you can apply on the last day of the draw this year and still be good next year because the lic is active on the day of the draw. Look like Nevada only allows 1 application per License. Please prove me wrong!!!!
http://www.eregulations.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/18NVBG_LR.pdf
hunting license or combination hunting and fishing license may not be used to comply with the provisions of this section for more than one application period for each random draw during a 1-year period after the date of issuance of the license.

Even if you make your app with a license that is about to expire and draw a tag you still have to have valid license while hunting.
Our new system makes your hunting license good for 365 days from date of purchase so if you buy it in April right before the apps are due it will expire the next year right before the apps are due.
So short answer is NO you can not make 2 years apps on 1 license.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zjzeuske
Back