Looking for a tuner

Bonane

Looking to do some upgrades on my '14 6.7 Powerstroke. Looking for a tuner that will reprogram with EGR and DEF deletes https://mechanicfaq.com/tuners-for-2015-6-7-powerstroke/. Plan right now is to install a tuner and install 5"" straight pipe exhaust. May do the EGR delete in the future. What tuner other than H&S Mini Maxx can reprogram with the EGR and DEF deletes? Any concern with H&S being out of business and buying one?

Thanks, Aaron

Not a criticism but a question. The 6.7 gets a rep as as good a deisel engine as there is out there right now, why modify it. Plenty of power, doesn’t smoke, gets decent mileage. ( I have a 6.0 that has been modified because it needed it).

ck out the powerstroke help.com guy out of Georgia,,bill.personally I wouldn't recommend much if anything on a 6.7..they are very high tech engine,,not like the diesels of the old days,,6.7 are pretty strong stock.

egr and def deletes are problably a good idea,if you can fool the computer and all,,but highly illegal,,,keep all your old parts in case you gotta put it back to stock.i know that the stock exhaust system alone is several thousands of dollars,,pladium in the cat. just like gold.

Back