Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hush antelope video from today

The part I agreed with was your so called “acceptable standards.” The part is didn’t agree with is the OP starting a thread to call out some guys for illegally tagging an animal. I’m not a hush fanboy at all...I haven’t watched a single video of theirs this year. So no, I don’t think the video is “cool.” My point was/is that It’s unfortunate that on a place with so much knowledge and experience a guy starts an unmerited thread and everyone turns it into a bashing session. I’d like the think you “dinosaurs” aren’t so quick to jump to conclusions.
Actually I very much stated I was unaware of wyoming tags that looked like Colorado ones and posted the question as such. And then when informed wyoming does do tags like that I said Thank You (what gracias means when translated) I wasnt watching the video looking dor trouble. I enjoyed watching the girls out hunting. The Weatherby young lady looks like she will be a killer for years to come with her attitude. I was impressed. Now the shooting skills from Hush are very lacking but that wasnt the point of my post. And if you saw someone tagging an animal with a different states tag and didnt speak up where does that put you? I posed a simple question and didnt rail on them at all. Thank you have a great Thursday

Actually I very much stated I was unaware of wyoming tags that looked like Colorado ones and posted the question as such. And then when informed wyoming does do tags like that I said Thank You (what gracias means when translated) I wasnt watching the video looking dor trouble. I enjoyed watching the girls out hunting. The Weatherby young lady looks like she will be a killer for years to come with her attitude. I was impressed. Now the shooting skills from Hush are very lacking but that wasnt the point of my post. And if you saw someone tagging an animal with a different states tag and didnt speak up where does that put you? I posed a simple question and didnt rail on them at all. Thank you have a great Thursday

Well if I suspected someone of doing something illegal I’d probably just call the fish and game office and ask them. I wouldn’t post it in a hunting forum. Also, if you read my last post you’ll notice it says my issue with this thread is everyone turning this into a “bashing” thread even though the original question was without merit. Any other questions?

Well if I suspected someone of doing something illegal I’d probably just call the fish and game office and ask them. I wouldn’t post it in a hunting forum. Also, if you read my last post you’ll notice it says my issue with this thread is everyone turning this into a “bashing” thread even though the original question was without merit. Any other questions?

Now we all know how you think and what you would do. Does that make anyone else's posts here wrong? I think not.

Last edited:
Now we all know how you think and what you would do. Does that make anyone else's posts here wrong. I think not.

He asked what I would do. I gave my opinion and that's it. I also didn't say anyone's opinion was wrong. The only reason I posted on this thread is because I think it's disappointing that a bunch of guys turned it into a bashing thread. The OP asked a simple questions and it was answered pretty quickly. Everytime someone brings up Hush/BRO/Tinesup or any other young group of guys that puts some hunting films together a few guys on here have to pick it apart. They reach a HUGE audience....maybe they didn't want to show the second shot on their film because it was graphic and didn't need to portray that to the public? I haven't watched the video at all so I can't say, but there may be some other things that happened that don't need to be shown to the non-hunting public.

He asked what I would do. I gave my opinion and that's it. I also didn't say anyone's opinion was wrong. The only reason I posted on this thread is because I think it's disappointing that a bunch of guys turned it into a bashing thread. The OP asked a simple questions and it was answered pretty quickly. Everytime someone brings up Hush/BRO/Tinesup or any other young group of guys that puts some hunting films together a few guys on here have to pick it apart. They reach a HUGE audience....maybe they didn't want to show the second shot on their film because it was graphic and didn't need to portray that to the public? I haven't watched the video at all so I can't say, but there may be some other things that happened that don't need to be shown to the non-hunting public.

You now mention in this followup post to JM77 that you didn't even watch the video in question! That seems to me to be a little strange to call a bunch of people out for their posts when you haven't even looked at it. Yes, that Hushin bunch reaches a huge audience and, therefore, they need to ensure that everything they do in their videos meets all the laws wherever they are hunting. I immediately noticed the tag violation JM77 brought up when it was done back at the vehicle, rather than at the kill site like Wyoming requires. FYI you can carry it on your person instead of attaching it to the carcass so it isn't lost or damaged to the point where it isn't legible on the packout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back