PEAX Equipment

Hi there

Brenton96

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum, but I've been watching Randy for a few years now and he is one of the main reasons that I've really gained an interest in western hunting. I'm from eastern Pennsylvania, and my buddy, my girlfriend and myself just recently experienced our first western hunt in Wyoming for antelope this past September. I'm looking forward to connecting with all of you and hopefully sharing some knowledge as well.

Brenton

We had 4 doe antelope tags between the three of us, and we ended up filling all 4 tags in three days. It was a great experience and we had a lot of fun. We've started buying points, so hopefully we can go back for a buck in a few years.

Congrats! Wait till you hear a bull elk bugle during September with a bow or muzzle-loader in your hand. Oh man. I live for that!

Congrats! Wait till you hear a bull elk bugle during September with a bow or muzzle-loader in your hand. Oh man. I live for that!

That's the next hunt I'm beginning to plan right now. I want to do a September archery elk hunt. It probably won't happen until 2020 when we're all out of school, but I'm starting to acquire the gear and do the research now.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back