FS: Rem 700 .280 Rem SS/BDL

T Bone

Up for grabs is this 1990's vintage, unmodified Remington 700 in .280 Remington, Stainless Steel, synthetic stock, BDL floor plate.

Serial # S6236XXX

All original, unmodified. Tupperware stock, unmodified trigger, BDL floorplate, and 24" barrel.

I bought it used and haven't even fired it, so it's up for sale.

It appears to me to be fired very little, but hunted a fair amount.

***Stock and metal have some scratches and dings. I've tried to capture them in the pictures, but they don't show well. ****

A lot of people think the .280 is magical in that it's not gay like the .270 and not common like the '06....so this could be your huckleberry.

$530 shipped from private party to your FFL.

USPS money order. If I know you, or have done prior business then any form of payment will do.

I believe I have used stainless mounts and rings in a box somewhere on the planet that can be included for the right price.

PM with offers. A public "I'll take it" trumps tire kickers.

Posted on other sites.

If you have questions, please ask.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

A lot of people think the .280 is magical in that it's not gay like the .270 and not common like the '06....so this could be your huckleberry.

My .270 Model 70 could kick that .280's along with 2 6.5 CM's butts. Put that in your gay magical whatever. Seemed the relevant current comment to make:D

Who knew I've been gay since 16?? Am I super gay since I'm shooting the 270WSM now?

For the record, many critters have been persuaded into my freezer by .277 projectiles. A fine cartridge indeed.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back