Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Howa Gamepro questions

mmcneil

Anybody know anything about the howa gamepro? It’s a scoped package. I assume it’s the same quality as other Howa rifles. Found a new 6.5 creedmore with Nikko 3.5-10x44 scope for $419. Probably replace the scope. I’ve never heard of Nikko.
Thanks

Then why buy the package deal and not just the rifle. Don't know anything, good or bad, about Nikko. I have always felt the package deals were a way to sell midgrade scopes.\, not saying there's not a reason just my onion.

bholt, I thought the same thing. But the 1500 is $528 and the combo $419 these are local prices.

Anybody know anything about the howa gamepro? It’s a scoped package. I assume it’s the same quality as other Howa rifles. Found a new 6.5 creedmore with Nikko 3.5-10x44 scope for $419. Probably replace the scope. I’ve never heard of Nikko.
Thanks

So i'm defiantly not a expert, I just bought my first rifle, however i'm not a novice to firearms, i was strongly considering the gamepro/gameking as it is now called in 7mm08 and was going to pull the trigger on one. The only reason why I changed my mine was because i found a cerakoted kuiu 1500 @ $429 without scope. I figured the extra $$$ being put in cerakoting rather than an "okay" scope that i would eventually upgrade was a better purchase. At that price though, based on my research, you will not be making a bad decision if you decided to "pull the trigger". :D i have read mixed review on the nikko scopes; better buy it before i do :p

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back