Caribou Gear Tarp

Nebraska public land antlerless season for 10 yr old

Cotten

My 10 year old daughter is ready to go deer hunting, but she’s too young to hunt here in Colorado. We were supposed to go to Texas for Thanksgiving, where she could hunt, but my wife broke her ankle and our trip got canceled. I figure my next best option is Nebraska. We will have a few days in early January before she heads back to school to chase does in the late antlerless only rifle season. Does anyone have experience with this hunt on public land? Care to point me in the right general direction?

Kansas has some late doe opportunities as well if you cant get AOWT tags for where you want to hunt in Nebraska. Much better opportunities on public land there IMO.

If you hunt Nebraska don't overlook the small pieces of walk in, crp, etc.. Those can be great that time of year.

Kansas has some late doe opportunities as well if you cant get AOWT tags for where you want to hunt in Nebraska. Much better opportunities on public land there IMO

I have a friend that lives in Kansas who has invited us out, but they don’t have the reduced price nonresident youth tags that Nebraska has. At least not that I’ve found.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back