Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

3 shots 3 kills

WildWill

Had to be home by 11 to watch my daughter so the wife could go Christmas shopping. Set the decoys out got ready and not much happened. There were few ducks flying and most were paying no attention to my calls or decoys. The few that took a look weren't buying what I was selling. Ten minutes before I had to pull the decoys I only had 2 gadwals. Then around 30 geese came in low and fast cupping right into the middle of the spread. I managed to get 3 birds with 3 shots a first for me while hunting.20181209_091634.jpg

Salute for the fine shooting WildWill.

Did you have your teal spinning wings turned on when the goose flock approached?

Congrats on the birds! I feel hunters like you should buy me a box of shells now and then, after all my shots-per-kill is what the ammo companies need for the volume to stay in business.:W:
Good shooting!

Salute for the fine shooting WildWill.

Did you have your teal spinning wings turned on when the goose flock approached?

Yes sir spinnig away the first goose I shot almost hit the teal mojo when he fell.

Thanks guy's I was pretty excited for my first triple lord knows I've missed three in a row plenty.

" I've missed three in a row plenty" Story of my shooting history ;-) Congrats on the triple! I hope to someday do that.

Congrats. I'm sure They are no where as easy to hit as they seem;)

But seriously, i tried to hunt them I think once in Virginia and saw nothing. Sure I'll try it again someday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back