Hello

Sandpounder

Hi everybody,

Another new guy here. I have been listening to a lot of the Hunt Talk podcasts recently. I have also caught quite a few of the videos on Amazon and youtube. I have really enjoyed the content. I haven't paid any money for it or anything, so I thought I would try some more free entertainment and information and join this forum deal. The winter nights get a little long sometimes. I have browsed a little on here, and it looks like a bunch of knowledge and fun to be had. Thanks already for the stuff I have gleaned. Hopefully I can also contribute a little, but I have this incurable foot in mouth disease that I will have to control. I am just starting into reloading and some out of state hunts, so I thought I would say hi as I search around and try and figure things out.

Thanks,

Welcome to the forum!
Where are you from and what type of hunting do you enjoy most?[/QUOTE

Love the name! Fishing helps keep me sane. I am a little behind on my sessions. The ice is a little iffy for me right now in eastern Wyoming. I should make a trip to some running water. I like the saying about never being lost, too. It kind of fits my aimless wandering hunting style. Elk is my favorite, but deer and antelope are close and fun too. Thanks for the additional welcomes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back