Hard Gun Case Compatible w/ Vortex HST 4-16x44 Scope

teej89

Asking for a friend for their SO's christmas gift...

He has a vortex with the focusing dial up on the left side of the scope. That being said, it doesn't fit in his hard case... anyone have any suggestions of a reasonably priced hard case that would be able to fit this scope?

Dont know about reasonably priced, but I have a Pelican double gun case. Mine is one you cut out to match your gun. Will fit any single rifle. Has over a dozen airlines flights and still looks new. Never had a gun loose zero in it.

I got one at cabelas that fits that scope. It's their nock off of pelican. Its been great and was $100 on black friday a few years back.

Well i thought the pelican was unreasonably priced... however apparently it's in the market.

So you just cut the foam to fit the dials?

Well i thought the pelican was unreasonably priced... however apparently it's in the market.

So you just cut the foam to fit the dials?

I do. I like the custom fit of it. I also have cut out spots for ammo, bolt, extra magazine.

Dont know about reasonably priced, but I have a Pelican double gun case. Mine is one you cut out to match your gun. Will fit any single rifle. Has over a dozen airlines flights and still looks new. Never had a gun loose zero in it.

Is that the 1750? I was looking online at them the other day, but tough to tell if two scoped rifles would fit well. thanks.....

Is that the 1750? I was looking online at them the other day, but tough to tell if two scoped rifles would fit well. thanks.....

I have the 1750, it fits 2 scoped rifles with a bit of wiggle room. You can borrow mine, but I come with. Where're we going?

I literally took a sharpie and traced my guns. I kept the cutouts and keep them in the foam. When I only take one gun I leave the other cutout In there to keep everything from moving or i put my shooting stick and ammo in the cut out area of the other gun spot. Very flexible

Back