Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

AZ Super Bonus Point Proposal

Flatrock, You will get more people whining about a topic they know nothing about than You will get help. Then there the few from1500 miles away and think they know everthing about every State.....LOL..............BOB IN Sunny warm ARIZONA!

I didn't start this thread as a way to complain about point systems. There are a million other threads about that.

Anyone know if this might actually go through or have any other info on it?

Yes it has a chance, but currently there is no singular proposal. It's working it's way thru the process and is a long way from seeing daylight. They were supposed to talk about it at last weeks commission meeting.

Ya I REALLY hope this dies. It's wrong in so many ways. And frankly my head already hurts just trying to plan hunt strategies. With every point cheapening scheme I feel like it's just a matter of time before every state eventually ends up with Maine's convoluted moose lottery fiasco.............buy all the unlimited bonus points you want every year. Basically building a dumpster fire with all the points they sold to us early investors...............

Non-resident Application Fees
One chance: $15 (or bonus point only)
Three chances: $25
Six chances: $35
10 chances: $55
>10 chances: Available in multiples of 10 (e.g. 50 for $275)

As if this wasn't enough, Maine outfitter special interest groups stole 20% of the total NR tags for outfitter welfare last year.

These point degradation schemes won't end until they are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Things will never change for better as long at they, the state sees the damand for tags growing and applications increasing. What’s the point? There is no incentive for them to change.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back