Caribou Gear Tarp

Hanging Non Attached Antlers

Brachii

I had sawed off these muley antlers to make something out of them for my daughter but decided to hold off until I get some more— but now I’m left with individual antlers NOT attached to the skull. Any suggestions or kits people have used to successfully hang antlers to a mount without them being attached? Thanks

Here is something a little different that I did a few years back. I found a good looking rub on a right sized maple tree. I cut the rubbed section out, drilled some holes in the side, made a base, and voila: an antler tree. I topped it with a small skull cap because an upside-down antler just didn't look right. If I ever find a droptine antler that will go on top. Planned on making a few to sell but haven't had the time and I have a more ambitious antler tree in mind but haven't gotten to that either.Antler Tree.jpg

These are a set of shed antlers. No skull cap

Attachments

• FF39ED59-CDD2-4CA3-86E6-6960730EB5AE.jpg
    FF39ED59-CDD2-4CA3-86E6-6960730EB5AE.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 148
There are some good reproduction skulls now available. I had to use one a few years ago for one that took a follow up shot to the melon. Turned out good in my opinion.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back