Wolf hunt double

This will always be what comes to mind when someone brings up that flat brim bro

sassylassy.jpg

I'm pretty sure he posted a picture on his instagram a week or so ago of the Utah bull that got him revoked years ago. Classy guy, he needs a job

Looks like he did figure out the difference between dogs and wolves. That silver and black wolf is beautiful.

Sadly not uncommon at all for at least deer hunters to kill dogs. Never known them to talk about it later. Usually know perfectly what they are obviously.

Had a couple beagles run loose and some people called us claiming the found them in their field and said we were 'lucky to get them back'. Mind you these are beagles and his field was 10 miles away. Turns out his truck we seen driving the area where we actually were. What he did is picked them up off the road by someone else's land.

But if he had taken them back and shot them what would we have done? Maybe his kids were there or.he didn't trust his buddy not to talk.

Wow. Not sure if that video is more queer than the 2 German Shepards or not. Close call.

As a general rule hunting videos are just like high school football stories. They're not a good as you think they are, and it would be better off keeping them to yourself.

As a general rule hunting videos are just like high school football stories. They're not a good as you think they are, and it would be better off keeping them to yourself.

I like videos and stories you can learn from and you can learn a lot from stories too if you listen closely. For instance, I like the day by day black bear hunting videos randy newberg put out the last few years. I dislike the successive kill shot videos. Although these might be preferable to dog hunting videos.

This kid is a super creepy, classic toothless North Idaho weirdo that is clearly down and out.

It's only a matter of time until his mug is online again and his license is taken for a few years for doing something stupid.

This kid is a super creepy, classic toothless North Idaho weirdo that is clearly down and out.

It's only a matter of time until his mug is online again and his license is taken for a few years for doing something stupid.

You considered golf? You can dress up in polo shirts and swing clubs. If you qualify, you can even join a private club where they exclude lowlifes. Bet they even have a few that do.an orthodontics check.

This sent me down a half-hour long rabbit-hole reading that old thread.

The video that the kid created was actually beautiful for a bit - the burned timber, and haunting howls in the distance- I was enjoying it. Then, as Buzz described him in other thread, a deranged version of Gilligan with a flat brim opened his mouth and it was gross.

Videos like this are detrimental to the activities that this whole forum is about.

The perceptions are interesting. On another site I visit, he is being hailed as a hero. mtmuley

This sent me down a half-hour long rabbit-hole reading that old thread.

The video that the kid created was actually beautiful for a bit - the burned timber, and haunting howls in the distance- I was enjoying it. Then, as Buzz described him in other thread, a deranged version of Gilligan with a flat brim opened his mouth and it was gross.

Videos like this are detrimental to the activities that this whole forum is about.

Agreed

The perceptions are interesting. On another site I visit, he is being hailed as a hero. mtmuley

Trying to pass off 2 German Shepards as wolves on instagram is beyond stupid. It would take a very special kind of stupid to think of this punk as a hero.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back