PEAX Equipment

"BLM moving ahead on most oil and gas leases, sale now set for March."

Link doesn't work. I'll be encouraging the new democratic House to put the brakes on the current administration's rush to drill everything, regardless of anything.

They are rushing everything they can thru while they can & damn the results. Make the big bucks while ruining others lives.
I sure hope a bunch of folks go to jail in future because of the criminal activity that has gone on.

I hope the people that are making $ at OUR expense & every ones future ,choke on their fancy steaks & die a painful death.

It’s a small piece of land that probably doesn’t have the ability to be developed economically even if there was infrastructure. But there is no infrastructure. No pipeline, no roads. No local service companies. No workforce etc.
The input costs to make it a producing field, would be enormous even if it actually had big reserves, which it probably doesn’t. Leasing it is silly. So is seeing faux outrage as a form of recreation.
There are better things to worry about. Like almost everything.

‘Worst’ case scenario a couple wildcats drill a few vertical holes and probably come up dry.

Back