Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

SD Deer

mtmiller

This has not been a good hunting year for me since I messed up my knee in July, but it is getting better. The belly crawl to an unsuspecting whitey wasn't pretty, but he never knew I was there. He was bedded with a doe in a fence line and I could only see his neck and head. We were close enough to have enough of a target.

This is probably the first year I have shot one on opening day, but I was happy for the opportunity. After this, I spent way too much time photographing bighorns, but that is another story.

45144893424_3f4546fc71_b.jpg

Last edited:
That is a beautiful buck and a great picture as well. Glad to hear that the knee is healing up well enough to chase a few deer around.

That is a cool looking buck. Hope to see those bighorn photos eventually—your pictures are always spectacular.

Nice deer! Glad to hear the knee is progressing. Is GunR on antidepressants?

That is a cool looking buck. Hope to see those bighorn photos eventually—your pictures are always spectacular.

Thanks man. I will work on it. I have quite a few shots on Instagram if you are so inclined. mtmiller.montana

Nice deer! Glad to hear the knee is progressing. Is GunR on antidepressants?

GuNR got some pheasant feathers in his mouth last weekend. He was a happy pup. Hopefully we find some more before the end of the year.

GuNR got some pheasant feathers in his mouth last weekend. He was a happy pup. Hopefully we find some more before the end of the year.

Good to hear. Finn already has Montana penciled in on his calendar for next year.

Back