Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Wolf protections focus of lawsuit in Minnesota

I like the nationwide plan idea, we need to move wolves and grizzlies to NYC and Silicon Valley ASAP. After a couple of teacup poodles are eaten in clear view of their owners the snow flakes will lose their Disney view of predators. As an aside, I would love to see a study evaluating how many people have their views of Grizzlies shaped by Brother Bear. And while I am on a rant, they should make Grizzly Man mandatory viewing in high school. For clarities sake, I am not anti-wildlife, I am anti-anthropomorphism and anti-moron.

Anti-moron, that's good. To bad the morons tend to out number the anti-morons 10:1.

I like the nationwide plan idea, we need to move wolves and grizzlies to NYC and Silicon Valley ASAP.

Seriously... I get a kick out of the youtube videos of people shitting their pants when they have a cat in their back yard...

Grizz were not native to NYC habitats.

But I support wandering bears in Silicon Valley, as well as packs of wolves in Central Park. New Yorkers freaked out over a coyote living in the park a few years ago. Can't wait to see what happens when someone's Afghan Hound is taken by hungry woof.

I like the nationwide plan idea, we need to move wolves and grizzlies to NYC and Silicon Valley ASAP.

Been hearing this one for over 20 years, and is very Toby Bridges-ish. Its a favorite from the bar stool SSS, Xylitol do nothing rednecks.

Damn Tony, you have become quite loquacious in the vernacular of tribal deprecation.;)

You all can thank me for doing you leg work.

lo·qua·cious
/lōˈkwāSHəs/Submit
adjective
tending to talk a great deal; talkative.
synonyms: talkative, voluble, communicative, expansive, garrulous, unreserved, chatty, gossipy, gossiping;

ver·nac·u·lar
/vərˈnakyələr/Submit
noun
the language or dialect spoken by the ordinary people in a particular country or region.
"he wrote in the vernacular to reach a larger audience"
synonyms: language, dialect, regional language, regionalisms, patois, parlance;

deprecate
[dep-ri-keyt]
SynonymsExamplesWord Origin
See more synonyms for deprecate on Thesaurus.com
verb (used with object), dep·re·cat·ed, dep·re·cat·ing.
to express earnest disapproval of.
to urge reasons against; protest against (a scheme, purpose, etc.).
to depreciate; belittle.

Viking, Paul and crew here ya go, don’t forget the PBR. Toby Bridges and the wolf killing mini van will be there

1D73AC0D-1119-4730-9BAA-1A0D5447BCC6.jpg

Last edited:
I like the nationwide plan idea, we need to move wolves and grizzlies to NYC and Silicon Valley ASAP. After a couple of teacup poodles are eaten in clear view of their owners the snow flakes will lose their Disney view of predators. As an aside, I would love to see a study evaluating how many people have their views of Grizzlies shaped by Brother Bear. And while I am on a rant, they should make Grizzly Man mandatory viewing in high school. For clarities sake, I am not anti-wildlife, I am anti-anthropomorphism and anti-moron.

Simply absurd.

Back