$300 Rilfe Scopes

Check out one of our members. Schmalts. If he can't give you a nice deal on a Good Leupold Nobody can !

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an Athlon Midas Tac and it seems to be a good scope at this point. The first one that I got had to go back, as it would not hold zero. The one that I have now is a great scope and seems to track well. It will not be in the OP's price range, though. I got mine on a great deal from a small dealer and it was still over 500 bucks. The only thing that I do not like about it, is that at max power, it has a fine dot in the middle instead of a solid crosshair. My eyes don't pick it up well, but it seems easy to bracket the bullseye at that power. Overall, it seems like a very good, heavily-built scope with clear glass and positive click adjustments, along with a capped windage knob.

I have to say, that i still prefer my 10x Super Chickens over my other scopes.

Just wondering. If that Athlon Midas scope had been $100 and called Tasco would you have still sent it back and got another? I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have yet I find myself saying that everyone put's out a bad item now and then! Never heard f the Athlon Midas scope!

Last edited:
OK, read a bit farther and have a stupid question. What in h*ll is a Super Chicken?

You can still get the previous athlon Midas from cameraland for a little over 300. I have one on my daughters rifle. I love shoot it. Probably the best $300 dollar purchase I’ve made for hunting.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back