creedmore vs 308 article and cyber monday deal on creedmore

Last edited:
Saw this post on the Mule Deer Hunter Faecbook page.

If you had a 200 class buck standing at 250 yards, and one of the bi-pod legs on your 6.5 creedmoor broke, would you:

B. Remove the scrunchie from your man bun and use it to fasten one of your high heels to the bi-pod?
Added by Dave Riddle
Voters for this option

+18

Tell people you crossfit and spent 8k on the rifle setup.
Added by Joe Ziz
Voters for this option

+7

continue being a douche and make a stupid poll on facebook so I fit in..
Added by Justin Spradlin
Voters for this option

+4

C. Borrow your outfitter’s gun for the shot, risking shoulder damage from the recoil of his .270?
Added by Dave Riddle
Voters for this option

+4

A. Rest your gun across your purse to make the shot?
Added by Dave Riddle
Voters for this option

+3

Shoot anyways because that magical $*)Q!#@$ unicorn horn bullet loaded with yeti farts will find its way to the target even if it’s 5000 yrd
Added by Salsbury David Hez
Voters for this option

+3

dont worry about that issue since you dont own a creedmore or shooting sticks or bipod
Added by John Carpenter
Voters for this option

+3

Turn up Nickelback while you get your dope for 200
Added by Garrett Eyre
Voters for this option

Substitute your e-cig for bipod leg
Added by Ross Hetherington
Voters for this option

Wait until next year cause he is to small.
Added by Klint Strong
Voters for this option

Attach tampon with supplied string and fix the leg
Added by Shawn Repp
Voters for this option

Tell the buck how great the creedmore is and hope he simply surrenders
Added by Aaron Berg
Voters for this option

D. Forget the impossible standing shot and take another picture of your gun for Facebook.
Added by Dave Riddle
Manage

Just kill it with all the hot air you've been harvesting from the old fart .308 shooters
Added by Mark Sullivan

^ Hilarious!

Frustrating part in a lot of these conversations is people’s illogical attachments to cartridges that for most situations will all do the same thing.

And good lord are we really talking about a cartridge having a high MPBR and a range finder being the simple solution in relation to 670 yard shots? It feels an awful lot like we’re being trolled.

I've been fortunate enough to have taken animals with both and they were just as dead when I walked up on them when shot with either a 308 or a 6.5 manbun

Just saying - and I've shot a LOT of 308 ammo - that was one funny article and this discussion is hilarious too.

Thanks all, ya put a grin on my face along with my morning coffee.

I think when I run out of 30 cal match bullets, I'll be re-barreling my good ol' 308 to 6.5 Creedmoor. I've run through 4, maybe 5, 308 Win barrels in the past 25 years. Time for a change.

Regards, Guy

Back