Maven binos?

Dieseldog

Anyone have any experience with Maven binos? Specifically in the bigger sizes but any info is appreciated.

I bought the 11x45’s this year and I love them. Granted I was upgrading from my 15 year old Nikon ATB 12x42’s. They’re bigger and heavier but they sure are clear compared to my old binos.

I have the B2 9x45 and a C1 8x42. The B2 is absolutely terrific! I sold my Leica Duovid and kept the Mavens if that says anything about how I feel about them. And the folks at Maven are helpful and easy to talk to about stuff. I like that part a lot.

Three friends all hunt with the 11x45 now too. My 9x are slightly brighter, but the 11x are really nice and easy to look through.

FH

The C1s are awesome. Great clarity and light gathering. I have them in 10x42. I think they're really underrated. I researched for a long time and the reviews are basically all glowing.

Like the posts above I have the B2 9x45s which have been excellent and a pair of the C1 10x42's for the lady and I'd say as far as bang for your buck they are excellent. I don't think that you can go wrong with a maven product from my experience so far

The C1s are awesome. Great clarity and light gathering. I have them in 10x42. I think they're really underrated. I researched for a long time and the reviews are basically all glowing.

Yup - my new C1 10x42 was as good or better in early light than my buddy’s much more expense vortex binos - and he agreed.

I haven't used the binos but I have used one of their spotting scopes. A buddy who does PR for them brought it along on a deer/elk hunt for kicks. We could pick out spikes and small forkies amongst does a mile away. I don't have much experience with spotters but I couldn't imagine needing more than that for my purposes.

Vikings, was that a Razor your buddy had that you were comparing the C1s to?

Sure thing. I have heard people say something similar with the Razors so I was wondering. Thanks.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back